Our end of term celebration!
We’re going to have a Smash of the Ages tournament, and an Omegathon!
Tuesday, April 8th, SLC Great Hall
A gauntlet of classic and new games, designed to highlight the most awesome of all gamers!
A gift certificate for the top gamer of all!
List of games to be played:
Prelims Round 1 (4 player games)
N64: Mario Kart 64
PC: Unreal Tournament
Dreamcast: Powerstone 2
Wii: Warioware: Smooth Moves
Prelims Round 2 (2 player games)
NES: Dr. Mario
SNES: Killer Instinct
Genesis: Sonic the Hedgehog 2
PS2: SSX 3; Twinkle Star Sprites
Xbox360: Beautiful Katamari
Round of 16
N64: Bomberman 64
Round of 8
PC: Worms 2
As usual, the final games played by the final four will be kept secret until the tournament!
Smash of the Ages
Monday, April 7th, SLC Great Hall
A three tier tournament featuring all three Smash Bros games!
- Triple Elimination Swiss Round Robin until the field is reduced to 8 players
- Optional $5 entry fee
- Non-paying entrants not eligible for prize
- The game to be played by contestants (64, Melee or Brawl) will be determined randomly during the round robin
- ALL items on (medium drop rate)
- ALL levels on (no custom stages in Brawl)
- 5 stock for 64, 4 stock for Melee, 3(?) stock for Brawl
During final eliminations (top 8 players)
-higher seeded player picks first game (64, Melee, Brawl)
-loser of the first game picks 2nd game (cannot be same as first game)
-3rd game will be played as a tiebreaker (remaining prequel/sequel)
*All rules subject to change as necessary*